Markets in Panipat
Towels, bed sheets, curtains, table mats, blankets, cotton durries, cotton yarn, the list of products manufactured and marketed in Panipat is simply endless. The city has more than 12000 small industries producing these items for domestic as well as off shore markets. Majority of its products are meant for exports though they can be directly purchased from the weaving centers located quite densely all over Panipat.
Most of these markets in Panipat are located in its key areas. They are mostly the old markets that were established with the development of industries in the city. These markets offer an eclectic mix of beautiful merchandise along with culture of Panipat reflected through them. The shops some of which are quite age old and chowks render a nostalgic feel to these shopping places.
Many of these markets also have small eateries offering local flavors to the shoppers along with big restaurants found at regular distances. These markets are visited by many businessmen from around the country who collect the Panipat furnishing and textile items in wholesale quantity to be sold in retail through their respective establishments.
Since the city is textile oriented with numerous industries producing quality handloom items, most of these markets cater these products to locals as well as tourists. There are separate markets selling each variety of handloom and textile produced in Panipat. These include blankets markets, towel markets, carpet markets, handloom markets, bed sheet markets, and other identical cloth markets. This is quite convenient for the shoppers as they can look for their desired products in the specific markets without any need to waste their time and efforts. These markets have a mix of wholesalers and retailers who sell the different textile items of Panipat in bulk or in small quantities depending upon the requirements of visitors.
Main Markets in Panipat
- L Market Sector 11, Huda Industrial Area
- Handloom Textile Market Insar Bazar Rd, Amar Bhawan Chowk Area
- Big Bazaar Sector 25 Phase 2, Huda Industrial Area
- Insar Bazaar Insar Bazar Rd, Amar Bhawan Chowk Area
- Palika Bazaar Old Housing Board Colony
- Choura bazaar Old Housing Board Colony
- Malik Market Near Sector 25
- Shopping center Sector 12 Huda Industrial Area
- NFL Shopping Complex Gurudwara Rd, N.F.L Township, Vilas Nagar
- New Grain Market Vilas Nagar, Sanoli Road
- Jawahar Cloth Market Geeta Colony, Choura Bazaar, Old Housing Board Colony
- Pachranga Bazaar Old Housing Board Colony
- Main Bazaar Sethi Chowk area
- Maharaja Aggarsain Towel Market Gohana Road
- Amar Bhawan Chowk Rajputana Market
- Guru Nanak Market near Amar Bhawan Chowk Gurudwara Road
All these leading markets of Panipat are the favorite places for Panipat people who throng them for their everyday needs and other shopping requirements. These markets have many wholesale shops from where you can buy goods in bulk quantity to avail lucrative discounts. The retail shops in these markets also have wide varieties of specialties of Panipat for the shoppers who visit these markets.